3 x 2-hour sessions delivered in 3 locations, Swansea, Cardiff and Wrexham
Number of participants:
120 from over 70 different businesses across Wales
Workshop or programme delivered:
2-hour workshop entitled: How does your environment affect your performance?
This workshop encouraged staff to question their working routines and practices and why they do what they do. It challenged staff to stop and consider how they could change the way that they work in order to maximise their productivity and their efficiency. Staff were shown how they can improve their performance and positively influence their health, wellbeing and resilience, simply by making slight adjustments to their behaviours.
- “The Performance Circle workshop was very thought provoking and challenging for myself and my team.”
- “Very positive, motivating and really made me think about how I can use what I have learnt in my current job.”
- “Really interesting and interactive.”
- “Loads of good tips about engendering a better culture and an improved work-life balance.”
- “I found it all very inspiring and thought provoking. Really enjoyed networking and picked up some useful tips and areas of further research.”